Accellera at Virtual DAC 2020
- Virtual Lunch Break Panel: Accellera’s Functional Safety Working Group Addresses Standardization Efforts to Improve Automation, Interoperability, and Traceability
Thursday, July 23
We invite you to join us for our virtual lunch break at DAC focused on Functional Safety. The mission of our recently formed Functional Safety Working Group (FSWG) is to develop a standard to provide a comprehensive and unified definition of the Functional Safety intent to improve automation, interoperability, and traceability across the Functional Safety development lifecycle of electronic circuits and systems.
- IP Track Session: Why Care About IP Security Assurance – What Could Go Wrong?
Tuesday, July 21
Organized by IPSA Working Group Chair Brent Sherman, this IP Track Session will discuss Accellera’s emerging IP Security Assurance standard aimed at addressing security concerns in IP. It will also provide a discussion on 3rd-party IP security risks associated with FPGA bitstream integration and key learnings from an IP supplier performing security assurance.
DVCon U.S. 2020 Virtual Follow-Up Conference
The 2020 Design and Verification Conference and Exhibition has created an online version of its 32nd annual event. Due to travel issues related to the suddenly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, many of those that had registered in advance of the conference were unable to attend the March event. The DVCon U.S. 2020 Steering Committee collaborated with presenters and organizers of sessions to create an online experience of the technical program.
The complete papers and presentations, including some with audio recordings, are now available to the public at https://2020.dvcon-virtual.org/.
- July newsletter now available
- EDACafe Guest Blog: Make an Impact and Get Involved in Standards Development and Evolution by Lu Dai
- Functional Safety Working Group formed
- SystemC AMS User Guide released
- Article: Portable Stimulus and UVM, Tech Design Forum, by Tom Fitzpatrick
- IP Security Assurance Standard Whitepaper now available
- Public Repository now available
- UVM-AMS Proposed Working Group formed
- Philipp A. Hartmann to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 25th, 2020
- Accellera Forms Functional Safety Working Group to Standardize Data for Interoperability & Traceability in the Functional Safety Lifecycle
February 18th, 2020
- UVM-AMS Working Group Formed to Standardize UVM Analog/Mixed-Signal Extensions
November 19th, 2019